A blog devoted to examining the impact of exercise on function, and the use of exercise as medicine.
Topics will include:
- Different approaches to exercise for different populations
- Injury prevention
- The impact of sex, age, and body shape on exercise performance
- Improving communication between patients and their physicians
- Improving medical education
- Promotion of the medical specialty of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Friday, April 20, 2012
Recent Feature in the AARP!
Discussing the "Kinemedics" approach to treating tennis elbow